Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Little Cheater

After all of the festivities from Ashley's graduation, Brielle and I are finally getting back to homeschooling. With only 10 days left to get done before the end of July, we are in the home stretch!

Today, Brielle was doing a math worksheet (subtraction facts to 13) while I was printing some other work for her to do. I hear her get up from the kitchen table and realize she has gone to her room to get her calculator. The little cheater!

She gave me complaints and few tears as I scolded her and told her to put aside the calculator, but she eventually finished her worksheet. She only missed two of the 50+ problems, so she didn't have any reason to cheat!

That little stinker. Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!