Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birth Day

Brielle's day of birth
February 13, 1996
I have been working on re-writes of the chapter in my book about the day Brielle was born. I thought it might be helpful to watch our home videos of the days leading up to her birth and the time in the hospital. It jogged my memory about a few small details and  left me with a sense of both heaviness and peace.

It was a time filled with such anxiety since we knew Brielle had already been affected by CMV and I could feel that in the video taken the night before her birth. However, the peace it also brought me was from the joy watching her sweet little face as well as watching grandparents hold her and Ashley meet her for the first time.

Precious memories!

*Hope you are keeping updated about the progress of my book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!