Monday, March 26, 2012

Follow Me!

Welcome! My blog is official! It was time to share my blog with friends and family.

This blog is about my journey with my daughter, Brielle - the good, the bad, the things you never knew, and the things I might not share with you directly.

It is also snapshot of some of the things I am including in the book I am writing, Brielle and Me: Our Journey with CMV and Cerebral Palsy. Although I am still in the process of writing the first draft, I hope to finish in the next year. Watch the "News" section in the upper right column for more updates!

I plan to write entries at least once a week. So, please come visit here often!

Become a follower!  Just click on the "Join This Site" button in the lower right column and you will be notified each time I post a new entry. And please leave a comment for me!  

Welcome to our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!