Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's Photos - Before & After

The Scrapbook Cabin -- Home Away from Home Last Weekend!

The Scrapbook Cabin -- Main Living Area
 
The Scrapbook Cabin - Scrapbook Area
(1 of 2 large scrapbooking rooms)
 
Snow at The Scrapbook Cabin!

Our dog, Cooper --
Looking a little shaggy!
Our dog, Cooper --
After getting groomed this week!
How could this be the same dog???

Wednesday was a lovely day outside to write out on our back deck!
Got "final" edits done on Chapter 13!
The only picture I think I have of just me and my mother-in-law, Connie
(She passed away suddenly in December of 2001)
I was struggling this week trying to remember the details of an event back in October of 1996 and nobody could help.  My sister-in-law, Tracy, checked her mom's old diaries and, sure enough, Connie had written down the details of the event no one else could remember. Thanks, Connie!
...miss you...


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerith!
    I nominated you for the liebster award for bloggers- check out my recent post and find out the rules!!! happy blogging!
    Kelly thompson-joyandgladnessofheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!