Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Photos - Hearts and Dinosaurs!

"Heart" rock
(spotted in the landscape around a store this week)

Brielle with her "competitors" and their volunteers
at the Georgia State Special Olympics Bowling Competition
January 26, 2013

Brielle claimed this hand towel in her bathroom
created a shadow that looked like a dinosaur
- I couldn't get a good picture of the shadow,
but trust me, it DID look like a T-Rex!
 
Me and my beautiful mom
about 45 years ago....
Me and my beautiful mom...
..about a month ago

HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY MOM!
 

Drip, Drip, Drop!

Riding the storms out!
Rainy Wednesday in Atlanta
Roughing it this weekend
with my friends at The Scrapbook Lodge
Having a great time scrapbooking and writing!

A classic family picture
Summer 1997?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!