- Faith: We know that God is always with us. "He is always watching, never sleeping." - Psalm 121:4
|Connecting the dots!|
- Handwriting: Dot-to-dot pages are a fun way to warm up and do better at handwriting!
- Creative Writing: Brielle loves anything about the computer. Every day after lunch, she writes her dad and sister, Ashley, emails about what she had for lunch. She always includes some funny thing about what she's thinking about, like how much she wants a new PINK computer for her upcoming birthday! I check her grammar, spelling and punctuation before she sends them. But, sometimes, her emails are just too cute just as she writes them.
|Brielle and me (July 2012)|
Overlooking the Columbia River
where Lewis and Clark traveled
|Some of Brielle's leg and hand braces|
from when she was younger
|Brielle loves bowling|
with Special Olympics
- Physical Activity: A rainy week kept us inside. :( But, Brielle had fun bowling with Special Olympics last Saturday. She has this weekend off and then the big Georgia State Winter Games the next weekend!
- Music: Although not really a "teaching lesson", Brielle has been totally into listening to Taylor Swift music this week. She is so excited about going to her concert in April since the stranger gave us tickets!
"Oh, what a shame. What a rainy ending given to the perfect day." - Taylor Swift