Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Tiny Triumphs - We Help Mommy

Add caption
Brielle continues to do LOTS of little things on her own. Although there isn't anything particularly new or noteworthy to report this week, I got to thinking about a childhood book I loved called "We Help Mommy" (a classic Little Golden Book).

Although it's out of print and terribly expensive, I found my old copy. Looking through its pages, it truly made me smile to think of how much I wanted to help MY mommy just like Brielle now wants to help hers.

Me!
Reading a book
when I was a little girl!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Beth AfflerbachJanuary 22, 2013 at 1:32 PM

    I still have that book!! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Feel free to include a link to your blog or social media accounts so that I can hop over for a visit!